*We have moved to a great new location in Irvine.
5420 Trabuco Rd Suite 180
Irvine, CA 92620
Call today @ 949-551-2235
New Patient Special!
- When was the last time you felt so great and wanted to jump out of your bed in the morning?
- When was the last time you had so much energy in the afternoon?
- When was the last time you had a one-on-one consultation with your doctor?
- Would you go to a medical doctor who gives everyone that walks in the same medication?
Each patient has different needs and conditions. Many chiropractic offices recommend that patients keep continually coming on an ongoing basis indefinitely. Dr Kevin Jung treats each patient as "an individual", so your treatment plan will be based on your specific spine and posture problems. We use the treatment plan that is based on widedly accepted guidelines.What Makes Us Different?
- We use an advanced scientific approach to chiropractic that many doctors and patients have not experienced known as the Pettibon System of Spine & Posture Correction. The results and progress are measurable on x-ray. (Please check out "Before & After" results on Testimonials Menu)
- We use the Pettibon System, the world's first and only patented and proven Non-Surgical Spinal Correction Equipment.
Providing Superior Health and Balance Through Chiropractic
'Chiropractic care is more than just making the pain disappear. It is about learning, understanding and taking care of your body to improve your quality of life.'
We aim to educate our patients about Chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems in order to motivate you to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining your own health as well as the people around you.
As a chiropractor, we understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals & unique medical and physical condition.
Finding a chiropractor who understands changing health care needs and the most current techniques and approaches to addressing health problems can be a daunting task. We hope that you will find this site helpful in learning more about our gentle chiropractic care as well as the ways that it can improve the quality of your life.